In my last post, I mentioned a project I have to do for school. I said I would like to possibly interview some people on what art means to them, but then I thought of a better idea. I’ll post some questions here, and if anyone wants to, you can email me the answers! So to those who do answer, thank you kindly. To those who don’t, that is completely fine! I’m sure you have other things you need to get done c:
Here are the questions. Just copy and paste, keep the bold titles but remove all else, chuck it in word document or simply an email, then send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- How old are you? (optional)
- Do you do/create any sort of art? (If no, skip to question 5)
- What type(s) of art do you do? (audio, performance, visual, digital, writing, etc)
- How long have you been doing art?
- What interests you most about art?
- If you had to lose one of you main senses (sight, smell, touch, etc), which one would it be, and how would that affect the impact art has on you?
- How important do you believe art is to the world?
- How important is art to you?
- If you could could change one thing about art what would you change?
Thank you again! If you would like to fill this out anonymously, just post it on my ThisCrush.