Here are my terms of service for commissioning art from me, whether it be digital or traditional. By sending me payment for a commission, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to my terms of service.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission for anyone. I will only ever deny a commission with good reason, and you may of course ask why.
- I only accept payment through PayPal via goods and services.
- I can put commissions on hold, and can do payment plans, however I won’t start the commission until I receive full payment.
- You may request a refund before or as I complete the sketch, however after you approve the sketch, I cannot issue a refund.
- If, at any point, you no longer want the art, please let me know. I will stop making it, however again, I can’t issue a refund.
- I will send WIP images as I progress, and you are welcome to contact me if you haven’t heard from me in a few days, however please do not spam me, or contact asking for updates daily. I am a student, I have a life outside of art, and I may not be able to work commissions daily. I try to complete commissions within 1-4 weeks of payment, however this may change.
- If you need the art by a certain date, please let me know. I can work around deadlines, however if you need it within 1-3 days, or want to be bumped to the top of the queue, I require a rush fee of 20% the commission cost.
- With traditional art, I ask that you provide as many references as possible, and Copic colour numbers too, if you can. This will ensure that I don’t make mistakes, as it is much harder to change things traditional than it is digitally.
- If you would like something changed in the digital drawing, I can, however if i have already completed the shading, things like colour and lineart will be harder to change. Again, providing plenty of references will ensure that mistakes won’t happen.
- The price of shipping a traditional badge is included in the overall price, however if you want a digital piece printed and shipped, an additional cost will need to be negotiated before initial payment.
- After I have completed the art, it is yours, however you absolutely may not resell it to make profit, whether it be digital or traditional. If you are selling the character with the art, you may include the cost of art in the price of the character. I would like to know if you do sell the character, to see where my art goes, however this is entirely up to you.
- Traditional badges are laminated and placed in an A5 envelope to send. If you would like additional protection, such as posterboard and a plastic cover, it will cost $5 USD extra. This is optional, as I have never had a bad experience with shipping my art the way I do, however if you want to be careful, the option is there.
- I reserve the right to post artwork, whether completed or a work in progress, however if you don’t want me posting it ever, or until a specific date, please let me know why. If there is not a valid reason, I may not accept the commission. This is to protect myself from art thieves.
I will draw:
Animals, ‘Furries’, Humans, Plants/Trees, Cars and other Vehicles, Natural or Unnatural backgrounds, Clothing, Gore, Some violence/weapons.
I won’t draw:
NSFW material, Kinks, Inflation, Abusive or Offensive material, Racist, Homophobic or Sexist material, Political material.
Don’t see something listed here? Feel free to ask!